Every course is taught by top instructors and experts from the world’s best universities and educational institutions. Courses include recorded video lectures, online training courses, quizzes and community discussion forums. Sitilop’s educational hub has the ultimate goal of helping users to learn new skills, refine old ones and study in more depth with a deeper understanding. These training courses have been designed to help all users achieve their study goals, with the unique opportunity to directly seek further assistance or further clarity by getting in touch with our experts.
Our courses provide opportunities across various subject areas including fundamentals of MR imaging, principles of Positron Emission Tomography (PET), statistical analyses, clinical neuroscience, atypical movement disorders, Parkinson’s disease, dementia and many more. Sitilop also offers teleconference courses and seminars tailored to ultra-specialist areas in neurodegeneration.
Sitilop offers advice on curriculum development, and our services are always tailored to our user’s criteria and requirements, so please get in touch and find out more. We offer a platform of clinical and educational services, including:
- Consultation of patients with neurological diseases in the private setting
- Academic courses on broad areas in the field of clinical neurology
- Frontal, web-based, teleconference courses and seminars tailored to ultra-specialist areas in neurodegenerative diseases
- Educational video sessions on clinical neurology
- Statistical analysis courses
- Principles of Positron Emission Tomography (PET)
- Principles of Magnetic Resonance Imaging (MRI)
- Positron Emission Tomography (PET) methodology courses
- Magnetic Resonance Imaging (MRI) methodology courses
- Principles of genetics
Clinical Trials and Research
Our vision is to drive healthcare forward, and accelerate this progress with our unique insights, and with our ability to reimagine and reinvent. Our team is constantly striving to innovate and find novel solutions to provide state-of-the-art services, in all aspects of clinical research, ranging from clinical activities, to the establishment of research protocols, regulatory and ethics submission, data analysis, using innovative and novel methodological approaches, and preparing materials for publication.